Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Saying "Goodbye"

Goodbye, everyone, I will dearly miss you! I miss you all already!! 
Here are pictures I took with my students. They were all such a joy to teach.

 Momoko-san, a JH School English teacher

 Saki-chan, former co-worker and student


 Chiko-san, soon-to-be Japanese teacher!

 Hideka-san, my flower arrangement student! She made me this beautiful bouquet!

 Nanako-chan, my how big she's gotten!
 Tetsuro-san, engineer saving people from mountain disasters
 Kids at the Kaizuka school


 "Thanks for 2 years" cake from Chiko!

 Fujiko-san, grocer and Ghibli-lover!

Yoshihiro and Yasuko, world travelers
 Hinomi-chan, my adopted daughter :P

 Mami-san, one of my first studens!
 Takae-san, friend and 2nd mother to me
 Ayumi-san, could-be model with a laugh that's unforgettable
 Mayu-san, bubbly and beautiful, loves to salsa dance!
 My Saturday evening junior high kids, smart and hard workers. 

 Farewell Party





Thanks for making my stay in Japan such a pleasure!

4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I am interested in teaching English in Japan myself, would you be able to offer me any advice regarding finding work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're still interested, let me know how to get in contact with you!
      Sorry, I just saw this as I don't come on here any more.

      Delete
    2. Hi Ms. Rachelle.. I'm interested in teaching English in Japan.. Can you help me??

      Delete
  2. Hello! Would you say that teaching in Japan is a short term career? If I go there and love it, I’d consider making a permanent move. Advice? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete