Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dinner with Madoka Oct. 4th and trip to the international store, oct. 11th!

Ohm rice! It's my new favorite! You slice it open with your spoon and the egg comes apart all prettily. My rice had roe and other spicy and delicious things in it. the egg is like an omelet. It was so filling and tasty!

The dessert was really pretty, like most things here, the wafers were white chocolate and in side was a slice of pineapple with a soft cream, I forget the flavor . . . but it was delicious, of course!

Madoka. She's so adorable! ^_^  She's probably about 5'2 or something.




Trip to the International food store!

of course I bought a bag of popcorn and other necessities . . . I was craving popcorn too badly to pass it up, although one bag cost about as much as 4 bags in Kroger.

A warm German wine that had cloves and other spices in it. It was so tasty! I've never had a wine that you had to heat up before besides sake. It was sweet and delicious!

I had to buy some Indian food, this was delicious, they were potatoes in a curry sauce.


This dish was even better! I have to get this again. I forget the names of these dishes . . .

Dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment