Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oktoberfest in Fukuoka!

Sorry I haven't been updating like I usually do, I've been caught up in preparing for my brother's wedding! :D  So last night, I went to see the Tomyo lights with Yuka, but she has to send me pictures since I forgot to bring my camera . . . I went right after work so I didn't remember to bring my camera to work with me . . . so I will talk more about that later.

As for today, I went to get my hair cut and nails done (for the first time) with my friend, Madoka! I was really nervous because it was also my first time to get highlights! Everything went well but it all took 3 hours . . . Afterwards I took Madoka to lunch for her great patience and for helping me out (since obviously I can't speak Japanese so they didn't know what I wanted).






Madoka and I did a little shopping. Doesn't she look classy? :P

I had to take a pic of the Mac store since it looks just like a Mac!

I want this giant computer . . . 

Oktoberfest!


It was dark and tasty, like beer should be.

Stay tuned for more, this was just a brief update to keep you guys reading. I hope to update again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! ^_^ They're supposed to last a month! I think it looks really different from the American style, although I've never had my nails done before so maybe not.

    ReplyDelete