Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Part of the wedding pictures + Halloween Party!

It uploaded the pictures backwards, so I'll start with the Halloween Party . . .  
This is my manager, Ms. Maeda! She's a lot of fun :P


From left to right: Mari (student and co-worker), Ms. Maeda, Naoko-sensei (don't know her last name), Richard, and my boss Mrs. Tsurukawa


The new additions are the new teacher, Shaun, and me :P


Mari! She's a good drinker, meaning she can drink a lot ;)

My costume. I'm proud of it more now that i have the hair!

My mom made this outfit for me so I thought she'd like to see it with my new hairstyle!

Tea that a student gave me from Beijing!

I don't have the appropriate things to make loose-leaf tea but that's the next thing on my list when I get my next paycheck! Right now it's more like potpourri since it smells so good! 
One of my students teaches flower arranging and she made this beautiful bouquet and brought stickers and the pumpkins to make mini jack-o-lanterns!
Since I'm working backwards . . . this was my last, real American pizza, Chicago-style from the Unos Express in the Chicago airport! It reminded me of the trip my dad and I took to Chicago when we ate at Duos . . .

Wedding cake! Sorry Annalise, you can't eat the top tier! :P

Before the guests came, I thought I would take a few shots since it was so beautifully decorated.

 

Nothing cheers better than beers!

My boss was very amused to see this picture since I guess she couldn't imagine them cheering out of beer cans when they had beautiful glasses in front of them ;P

Wedding Party Pyramid! Who's idea was this again? Oh right, Shelley's :P

More pictures to come! Today I literally met with Masayo, then cleaned ALL DAY! I cleaned up my room, unpacked my luggage, scrubbed my bathtub/shower, my toilet, floors, did 2 loads of wash . . . . literally everything. Now I won't be embarrassed to have friends over!
Thanks again to all of you for reading, I'm still under jetlag so I am going to bed shortly. I've been going to bed around 11pm which is almost unheard of for me . . .



3 comments: