Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

More pictures from the wedding!

I love Tim's clueless face :P 

The knowing smiles. . .  I wonder what they're thinking

next time I'll remember not to put my arm up when wearing a sleeveless dress . . .

Tim was really good at keeping himself together, I thought he was going to cry but he didn't

I've definitely never seen him happier!


finally, the kiss!

The two Mrs. Beedes hugging. It's strange that Blake is not Mrs. Beede, too!

My dad was taking pictures at the same time as the photographer, so that's why we were looking a different direction!

The wedding party

Waiting for the reception to start

2 more Mrs. Beedes! :P


The walk-in. My dad almost missed it so I had to yell at him to take the picture! He did a really good job, of course!

Annalise playing with her dad's phone.

I love this picture: father and daughter bonding time

Shelley, one of the maids of honor

They decided to take this picture right after I was crying from toasting to Blake and Tim . .  so that's why I was hiding. Not sure why they decided to take it then, how embarrassing . . .

Brothers together again

Flower girl and bride, I think this should be a classic photo!

Maybe the last time for a long time with the Musarras. It was great seeing them again!

Not sure what I was doing here . . . my dad likes to take pictures without telling people!

Our final good-bye!

I think they were deciding how to get to the hotel since Blake's feet hurt from her shoes

One last picture moment. They ended up walking to the hotel so no romantic shot of them after this.

I'm so glad I could make it to the wedding, that's all I can say! On Friday, I hung out with my friend, Madoka, so I will post pictures of that soon, but right now my computer's overloaded with wedding footage so that'll have to wait :P  It was the first time I've ever had a Japanese friend hang-out at my house! We didn't do much since I don't get off work until 9pm, but it was still fun!

1 comment: