Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 7 - Monday July 30th

Countdown: 2 days until I start work . . . I'm nervous. Maybe that's why I only slept 4 hours last night . . . I was starving again this morning so I went down to the cafe and got  . . . French Toast with red beans! The red beans sound gross but they are sweet and they are sooo good! I was really full after this. I went to the Family Mart next door to kill some time while the people cleaned my room, and got something that my mom will kill me for . . . it has marshmallows, little brownie bites, mouse, and at the bottom was a coffee jell-o. Unfortunately, I hate jell-o so I just didn't eat that part, but the rest was amazing! I'm definitely still full, so I think it was worth it ^.-




This apple juice tasted just like apples!

After I stuffed myself with junk food, I went to sleep for a couple of hours, then studied more Japanese. I was planning on going to the beach today, but it's all rainy outside so I figured this probably wouldn't be the best day to go to the beach. I just chilled inside and I'm doing wash now.

No comments:

Post a Comment