Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday August 26th

After spending most of the day cleaning, I hung out with my friend Yurika again. We went to a Chinese tea place nearby and I ordered a flower tea that was sweet and fragrant. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it, but if I go there again, I will write it down. Here are pictures!






She invited me to a baseball game the day before my birthday then to a salsa beach party in mid-September! It sounds like a lot of fun so I hope that I can go! Her boyfriend works for the local baseball team, so I think she might get free seats but I'm not sure. Either way, it'd still be really fun and I can finally get to the beach!
We had a nice long talk and I learned more about how to carry on normal conversations in Japanese. She also told me that she had a book about child psychology that she was having trouble reading because it was in English and very difficult so I told her she should bring it next time! She's a clinical psychologist and wants to get her Master's in America, but wasn't able to come up with ideas that haven't been studied in that field yet, so she wanted help with thinking in English. I hope that I can help her, I'm really excited about it!

2 comments: