Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Aug. 16th

I didn't do much today because it was so hot today. Mostly, I stayed inside and studied a lot of Japanese! When the sun started going down, I grabbed my camera and headed for the same park that I went to on Sunday to play baseball. I brought my expensive camera and hoped that the park would be empty, but there were a lot of people walking their dogs. I made a mini video that I plan to add onto. It's a weird narrative with no direction at the moment, but I'll give it one as I keep filming. Next time, I will go early on a Sunday morning since I only work until 7pm on Saturdays, so it won't be such a pain getting up early. It was terrible because it was nearly dusk and the mosquitoes were out in full force. It was almost unbearable, but it was too beautiful just to stop! Here's what I have so far, just the basics and you can see the beautiful park:


 


Afterwards, I went home and made some ramen noodles with this sauce I bought but I'm not sure what it is. It's orange in color and I think that it has the words "miso" on it among other things. Either way, they worked well together and with the bean sprouts, so I was happy!
My noodles! They're still in the pan, that's why it's dark . . . 

This is the sauce. If anyone knows what it is, please tell me! I can read some the hiragana, but it's difficult for me when it's written like that . ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment